How to sign your Idaho Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Idaho title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Idaho title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the front of the title, on the left, print your name in the box where it reads “Seller’s Printed Name.”
- On the front of the title, right below where you printed your name, sign your name in the box where it reads “Seller or Representative’s Signature.”
Idaho Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
Duplicate Title items needed:
- Duplicate Idaho Title Application
- Notary if mailing in form
- $28 duplicate title fee, or without title number $35
- Have the above form notarized.
- Include the fee amount
- Mail the form to PO Box 140019 Garden City, ID 83714
- Complete, but do not sign “Duplicate Idaho Title Application”
- Visit your local DMV office.
- Sign the form in front of a DMV employee.
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Idaho titles please post here.