How to sign your Kansas Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Kansas title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Kansas title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, on the top half , sign your name on the line where it reads “Seller Signature.”
- On the back of the title, right next to where you signed your name, print your name on the line where it reads “Seller’s Hand Printed Name.”
Kansas Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
If you need a duplicate title, contact your local Kansas Division of Vehicles.
- Fill out form Kansas Duplicate Title Application.
- Mail the form with a check for $10 to the below address
- Titles and Registrations
P.O. Box 2505
Topeka, KS 66601-2505
- Fill out the above mentioned form
- Bring check for $10 to the following address
- Zibell Building
300 SW 29th Street
Topeka, KS. 66611
Estimated time for new title – 7 to 10 business days
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Kansas titles please post here.