Minnesota Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Minnesota Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Minnesota title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Minnesota title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the front of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Seller’s Printed Name(s).”
- On the front of the title, sign where it reads “Seller’s Signature(s).”
Minnesota Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Minnesota vehicle title.
- Fill out and print the Minnesota Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Bring form to local Deputy Registrar Office. Fee $18.25 or $38.25 for FastTrack.
- By Mail: Time frame 4-6 weeks. Cost $18.25. Mailing address:
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
Driver and Vehicle Services
445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101-5187
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles