How to sign your Minnesota Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Minnesota title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Minnesota title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the front of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Seller’s Printed Name(s).”
- On the front of the title, sign where it reads “Seller’s Signature(s).”
Minnesota Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Minnesota vehicle title.
- Fill out and print the Minnesota Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Bring form to local Deputy Registrar Office. Fee $18.25 or $38.25 for FastTrack.
- By Mail: Time frame 4-6 weeks. Cost $18.25. Mailing address:
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
Driver and Vehicle Services
445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101-5187
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Minnesota titles please post here.