Nevada Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Nevada Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Nevada title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Nevada title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the front of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).””
- Print name(s) on the front of the title where it reads “Printed Name of Seller(s).”
Nevada Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Nevada vehicle title.
- Fill out the Application for Duplicate Nevada Certificate of Title.
- In Person: Bring the application to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Time Frame: 6 weeks. Cost: $21
- By Mail: Time Frame: 6 weeks. Cost: $21
Nevada DMV Online: dmvnv.com
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles