How to sign your Nevada Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Nevada title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Nevada title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the front of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).””
- Print name(s) on the front of the title where it reads “Printed Name of Seller(s).”
Nevada Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Nevada vehicle title.
- Fill out the Application for Duplicate Nevada Certificate of Title.
- In Person: Bring the application to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Time Frame: 6 weeks. Cost: $21
- By Mail: Time Frame: 6 weeks. Cost: $21
Nevada DMV Online: dmvnv.com
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Nevada titles please post here.