How to sign your Oklahoma Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Oklahoma title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Oklahoma title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- This title must be notarized! Sign the title in front of a Notary Public.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Printed Name of Seller(s).”
Oklahoma Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Oklahoma vehicle title.
- Fill out the Oklahoma Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: 2 days. Cost:$11
- By Mail: Time Frame: 6-8 weeks. Cost: 12.50. Mailing Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Oklahoma titles please post here.