How to sign your Oregon Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Oregon title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Oregon title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature.”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Seller’s Printed Name.”
Oregon Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Oregon vehicle title.
- Fill out the Oregon Application for Title.
- In Person: Time Frame: 8-10 weeks. Cost: $93.
- By Mail: Time Frame: 8-10 weeks Cost: $93. Mailing Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Oregon titles please post here.