How to sign your Pennsylvania Vehicle Title
Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Pennsylvania title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- This title must be notarized! Sign the title in front of a Notary Public.
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller.”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Seller and/or Co-Seller Must Hand Print Name Here.”
How to get a duplicate Pennsylvania vehicle title.
- Fill out the Pennsylvania Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day. Cost: $53
- By Mail: Time Frame: 4-6 weeks Frame: Cost: $53. Mailing Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Pennsylvania titles please post here.