Rhode Island Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Rhode Island Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Rhode Island title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Rhode Island title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Hand Printed Name(s) of Seller(s).”
Rhode Island Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Rhode Island vehicle title.
- Fill out the Rhode Island Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: 7-10 business days. Cost: $51.50
- By Mail: Time Frame: 3-6 weeks. Cost:$51.50. Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles