How to sign your Texas Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Texas title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Texas title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the front of the title where it reads “Signature of Owner or Agent.”
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller/Agent.”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Printed Name (Same as Signature).”
Texas Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Texas vehicle title.
- Fill out the Texas Duplicate Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day Cost: $6
- By Mail: Time Frame: 2 weeks Frame: Cost: $6. Mailing Address: see below
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Texas titles please post here.