How to sign your Utah Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Utah title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Utah title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Print Name of Seller.”
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller (and Joint Seller).”
Utah Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Utah vehicle title.
- Fill out the Utah Duplicate Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: 2 weeks Cost: $6
- By Mail: Time Frame: 3 weeks Frame: Cost: $6. Mailing Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Utah titles please post here.