How to sign your Vermont Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Vermont title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Vermont title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Seller’s Signature.”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Printed Name.”
Vermont Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Vermont vehicle title.
- Fill out the Vermont Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day (Montpelier office Only) Cost: $35.
- By Mail: Time Frame: 7-10 business days. Cost: $35. Mailing Address:
Vermont Motor Vehicle Office.
Toll Free: 888-998-3766
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Vermont titles please post here.