How to sign your West Virginia Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your West Virginia title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your West Virginia title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature(s) of Seller(s).”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Printed Name(s) of Seller(s).”
West Virginia Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate West Virginia vehicle title.
- Fill out the West Virginia Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day. Cost: $10
- By Mail: Time Frame: 1 week. Cost: $10. Mailing Address:
West Virginia Motor Vehicle Office.
Toll Free: 1-304-558-3900
Hearing Impaired 1-800-742-6991
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about West Virginia titles please post here.