How to sign your Wisconsin Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Wisconsin title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Wisconsin title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature(s) of Seller(s).”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Print Seller Name.”
Wisconsin Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Wisconsin vehicle title.
- fill out the Wisconsin Duplicate Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day. Cost: $20 + $5 with CC
- By Mail: Time Frame: 6 weeks. Cost: $20 + $5 with CC.
DMV Locations: trust.dot.state.wi.us
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Wisconsin titles please post here.