How to sign your Wyoming Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Wyoming title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Wyoming title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- This title must be notarized! Sign in front of a Notary Public.
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Printed Name of Seller(s).”
Wyoming Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Wyoming vehicle title.
- Fill out the Wyoming Duplicate Title Application. You must visit your County Clerk to obtain it; the application may vary between counties.
- Not sure which County to contact? Use this list to find your Town / County
- Time Frame: 11 business days.
- Cost: $9.
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Wyoming titles please post here.