Wyoming Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Wyoming Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Wyoming title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Wyoming title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- This title must be notarized! Sign in front of a Notary Public.
- Sign the back of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).”
- Print name(s) on the back of the title where it reads “Printed Name of Seller(s).”
Wyoming Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Wyoming vehicle title.
- Fill out the Wyoming Duplicate Title Application. You must visit your County Clerk to obtain it; the application may vary between counties.
- Not sure which County to contact? Use this list to find your Town / County
- Time Frame: 11 business days.
- Cost: $9.
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles