Mississippi Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Mississippi Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Mississippi title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Mississippi title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature(s) of Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Printed Name(s) of Seller(s).”
Mississippi Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Mississippi vehicle title.
- Fill out the Mississippi Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Bring form to your local Department of Motor Vehicles. Time Frame: Same Day. Cost $9
- By Mail: Time Frame: 4 to 6 weeks. Fee ($9) Mailing Address:
- Mississippi State Tax Commission
PO Box 1383
Jackson, MS 39215
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles