How to sign your Mississippi Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Mississippi title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Mississippi title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature(s) of Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Printed Name(s) of Seller(s).”
Mississippi Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Mississippi vehicle title.
- Fill out the Mississippi Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Bring form to your local Department of Motor Vehicles. Time Frame: Same Day. Cost $9
- By Mail: Time Frame: 4 to 6 weeks. Fee ($9) Mailing Address:
- Mississippi State Tax Commission
PO Box 1383
Jackson, MS 39215
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Mississippi titles please post here.