Missouri Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Missouri Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Missouri title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Missouri title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature of All Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Hand Printed Name(s) by Seller(s).”
Missouri Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Missouri vehicle title.
- Fill out the form Missouri Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Bring form the the Department of Revenue. Time Frame: 3 to 5 days. Cost $11
- By Mail: Time Frame: 5 – 10 days. Cost: $1Mailing Address:
- Motor Vehicle Bureau
301 West High Street
P.O. Box 100
Jefferson City, MO 65105
Main DOR Office:
1510 East Elm Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles