How to sign your Missouri Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Missouri title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Missouri title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature of All Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Hand Printed Name(s) by Seller(s).”
Missouri Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Missouri vehicle title.
- Fill out the form Missouri Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Bring form the the Department of Revenue. Time Frame: 3 to 5 days. Cost $11
- By Mail: Time Frame: 5 – 10 days. Cost: $11. Mailing Address:
- Motor Vehicle Bureau
301 West High Street
P.O. Box 100
Jefferson City, MO 65105
Main DOR Office:
1510 East Elm Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Missouri titles please post here.