Tennessee Vehicle Titles
How to sign your Tennessee Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Tennessee title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Tennessee title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature and Address of Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Seller Name (Hand Printed).”
Tennessee Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Tennessee vehicle title.
- Fill out the Tennessee Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day. Cost: $11
- By Mail: Time Frame: 3-4 weeks Frame: Cost: $11. Mailing Address:
- Mail to your Local County Clerk
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles