How to sign your Tennessee Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Tennessee title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Tennessee title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature and Address of Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Seller Name (Hand Printed).”
Tennessee Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Tennessee vehicle title.
- Fill out the Tennessee Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same day. Cost: $11
- By Mail: Time Frame: 3-4 weeks Frame: Cost: $11. Mailing Address:
- Mail to your Local County Clerk
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Tennessee titles please post here.