How to sign your Maryland Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Maryland title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, and strike-throughs. If your Maryland title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Signature of Seller(s).”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Printed Name of Seller(s).”
Maryland Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Maryland vehicle title:
- Requirements: Fill out form Maryland Duplicate Title Application
- In Person: Visit an address below. Cost: $20. Time Frame: 7 – 10 days
- By Mail: Required form. Cost: $20. Time Frame: 7 – 12 days. Mailing address
- Motor Vehicle Administration
6601 Ritchie Highway, N.E.
Glen Burnie, MD 21062
Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration Office.
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Maryland titles please post here.