How to sign your North Dakota Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your North Dakota title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your North Dakota title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- Sign the front of the title where it reads “Signature of Seller.”
- Print name(s) on the front of the title where it reads “Hand Printed (Not Typed) Name(s) of Seller(s).”
North Dakota Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate North Dakota vehicle title.
- fill out the North Dakota Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: 1 week. Cost: $5
- By Mail: Time Frame: 2 weeks. Frame: Cost: $5. Mailing Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about North Dakota titles please post here.