How to sign your Ohio Vehicle Title
Be sure to sign and print your name exactly as spelled on the front of your Ohio title. Avoid erasures, scribbles, strike-throughs and use a black or blue pen only. If your Ohio title shows a lien or a bank name printed on the front, then your title will need to be signed off by the lien holder or have a separate lien release letter.
- This title must be notarized! Sign the title in front of a Notary Public
- On the back of the title, sign where it reads “Transferor’s/Seller’s Signature.”
- On the back of the title, print your name(s) where it reads “Transferor’s/Seller’s Printed Name.”
Ohio Vehicle Title Replacement Questions?
How to get a duplicate Ohio vehicle title.
- Fill out the Ohio Duplicate Title Application.
- In Person: Time Frame: Same Day. Cost: $15
- By Mail: Time Frame: 2 weeks. Cost: $15. Mailing Address:
Looking for a different state? Visit Nationwide Instructions For Vehicle Titles
If you have questions or additional information about Ohio titles please post here.